Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajvizzgamer101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2008
United States
GrApple Yummy (Blue) Theme - Edits the theme
Fission 1.0 - Fission combines address bar and progress bar (Safari style).
Stylish - Used to edit different funtionallity of themes. For instants, one for making the Stop and Reload one button like Safari does.
FoxApple Icon or Safari Icon.
Preview:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 503

acxz

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2007
If only there was some way of making Firefox load as quickly as Safari. It's the slowest-loading application for me bar Office for Mac 2008.

ajvizzgamer101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2008
United States
If only there was some way of making Firefox load as quickly as Safari. It's the slowest-loading application for me bar Office for Mac 2008.

On my Macbook Pro, Safari takes just about forever to load anything.. Firefox is almost instant. So I use Firefox 3 now and NetNewsWire for my RSS.

-Safari is slow for me
-RSS Feed is amazing but updates every 30mins
-No "New Tab" button, I am use to using a button next to the address bar(I know you can use Command + T but I don't like that way).
-Safari sometimes refuses to open links!

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I don't want to sound rude, but as tuffluffjimmy said, there are a gazillion threads on this already, several that are still active

You might want to join in on them rather than starting another
You will find more opinions there

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

ajvizzgamer101

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2008
United States
I don't want to sound rude, but as tuffluffjimmy said, there are a gazillion threads on this already, several that are still active

You might want to join in on them rather than starting another
You will find more opinions there

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

I know, but those are best firefox add-ons for mac. When someone just wants to search how to make it look like safari mine will pop-up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.