Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2008, 06:14 PM   #1
TheNorthWaves
macrumors 6502

Can I transfer apps from iPod (or other computer) to new computer?

here's the thing - air sharing was free a couple weeks ago and I downloaded it to my mac mini and installed it on the ipod touch. It is now $7. I just bought a macbook this weekend and decided I want to sync the ipod touch with the macbook instead. However, it seems that I can't do that without erasing all the crap on my ipod. Is there a way to transfer my apps from the pre-existing computer (or from the ipod) to my new macbook, thus allowing me to sync it without losing everything? And yes, I was aware that new macbooks are coming out soon.

Thanks
TheNorthWaves is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch