Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnthonyCM

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
First of all, Thanks for those that helped me get an invite to Boxee. It's a welcome addition to the Apple TV.

I was just wondering about your impressions of the picture quality from Hulu. The picture, and I'm sure there's a far more technical term for this, seems to skip frames. It's jumpy, in a way. Could that be just the connection (I'm wireless), or is that the same time of picture you are all seeing. The picture is smooth on my laptop (also wireless), but a far worse quality on the ATV.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

-anthony

test54

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2007
Its an alpha project and they are aware that the Hulu streams are not good quality. Im sure if there is a way to do it then it will get done. Its an open source app so anyone who knows about it go to Boxee.tv and check the forums. I think the other feeds are pretty good so I'm hoping the Hulu one will get resolved.

theBB

macrumors 68020
Jan 3, 2006
I watched a couple programs last night, only one of them was jumpy in only a couple of scenes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.