Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Frozen001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
I just got my iPhone 3G and I am looking for a case I can clip to my belt since I do not like leaving it in my pocket, just too bulky for me. Anyway I am looking for a case that will still allow me to use a "skin" type or rubber form fitting type what ever you want to call it protector. Basically I like the robber type I bought when I got the phone, it has some grip, and offer some protection if the phone falls, but I also do not want to keep it in my pocket and pull it out every time I sit down.

dauerhippo

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
Check out the Power Support brand "silicon jacket with clip" - they sell it at the apple store.

reliantj

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
well whenever you decide you want a capsule rebel or some other case
that adds that much bulk(and protection). you should check out this
leather holster i found at best buy. i posted a video on youtube about
it. i think it has the product sku number if you ever wanted to look for it.

just do a search for 'reliantj' on youtube. there's only really one video so
it shouldn't be hard to find.

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
I just got my iPhone 3G and I am looking for a case I can clip to my belt since I do not like leaving it in my pocket, just too bulky for me. Anyway I am looking for a case that will still allow me to use a "skin" type or rubber form fitting type what ever you want to call it protector. Basically I like the robber type I bought when I got the phone, it has some grip, and offer some protection if the phone falls, but I also do not want to keep it in my pocket and pull it out every time I sit down.

I have such a case. I bought a clear plastic case from ebay, slim type and use the belt clip from the speck armorskin for the original iphone. It fits in and out tight, you can even run with it, it will never fall off no matter what. You can put the phone with back facing out, or screen facing out (stupid to do this if you ask me).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.