Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aleni

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 2, 2006
well. i want to use multiclucth to make a gesture so i can go back to my home page. but i don't have the home key in this macbook pro's keyboard. any idea?

i believe the shortcut is opt+home. but what should i do with this keyboard that has no the home button?

thanks..

aleni

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 2, 2006
opt+fn+left arrow works. but too bad multiclutch doesn't understand fn when it's pressed.

:(

thanks though!

mlbglobal

macrumors newbie
Jun 1, 2009
earth
Easy solution

opt+fn+left arrow works. but too bad multiclutch doesn't understand fn when it's pressed.

:(

thanks though!

Just bought a MBP as the first :apple: since a sawtooth g4 (pcs since). I had the same issue when I got multiclutch. The easiest solution for multiclutch gesture for firefox home page is to open multiclutch with an external keyboard (with a home key) connected via usb (or wireless pro keyboard via bluetooth), map the command as <alt/option> + <home> on the external keyboard. The beauty is that once the <home> key has been pressed once on the usb keyboard to map the command in multiclutch, you never need it again.

YMMV.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.