Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 8, 2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Sdashiki
macrumors 68040

Hiding URL title="text" on mouse over?

Ok, strange conundrum. I am using Lightbox to the point where Ive hidden alot of html within the "title" variable of the the <a> link tag.

So, whenever you hover over the image you would click to bring up a lightbox, you see the title text...which in my case happens to be a few hundred characters of html...and not, say, "Image of a Frog" as it would normally be.

How do I either hide or change what is displayed on mouseover? Java, css, html whatever, something simple though, would be nice.

I may have put myself into a corner by doing what ive done to the lightbox html, but it works otherwise just fine.

Like Polaroid?
Sdashiki is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development