Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
This should be a fun thread! I love getting mail, so why not share it!

You can blur out the bad stuff and the addresses, don't need any more stalkers :p

I got my two-disk special edition of Transformers from Target/Amazon (for $9.99) and my monthly copy of Seed Magazine, a bit too scientific for me at times but fun to read none the less..

Photo 39.jpg

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
This should be a fun thread! I love getting mail, so why not share it!

You can blur out the bad stuff and the addresses, don't need any more stalkers :p

I got my two-disk special edition of Transformers from Target/Amazon (for $9.99) and my monthly copy of Seed Magazine, a bit too scientific for me at times but fun to read none the less..

View attachment 147739

Bills, cheques, bills, Time magazine.

By the way, Seed isn't exactly scientific. It's a bit diluted for the public, like Popular Science or Mechanics. Scientific American is a better bet. There are some very good articles in there. Even The Economist at times.

backsidetailsli

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2006
Toronto!
this morning i got an envelop with some white powder inside. not sure what it was but sure tastes good in my christmas cooky recipes :D

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
paper paper papers
incipio iphone case with usps
a $25 visa gift card from capitalone lol just because they stop some kind of debit card service..

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
All I got today was a letter from my VW dealer saying that if I brought in said letter, I could test drive a car and receive a free MP3 player, which, based on the picture, looked like a complete piece of garbage. I don't think I'll waste my time. In addition, they gave me a coupon for $25 off service, but it expires in February and I won't be due for another oil change until June or July (synthetic FTW!)

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
A money order for an item I sold on eBay the middle of November and he said he'd mail it the next day. The post mark says Dec. 5th. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.