Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

03sho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
UK
Got a few apps through installous and my mate also has the same apps from app store but he gets update notifications from the "update" section in the app store but mine says apps up to date.

Whats going on here?

notintheleast

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2008
NC
Got a few apps through installous and my mate also has the same apps from app store but he gets update notifications from the "update" section in the app store but mine says apps up to date.

Whats going on here?

Thats what happens when you use cracked apps. You won't get updates through the app store, you will have to wait until someone cracks the new version.

One of the many reasons you should pay for your apps!

This sort of discussion is not allowed here anyway.

MikePA

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2008
Pretty sad when people are so dishonest to steal apps that sell for 99 cents.

03sho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
UK
So will have to manually go through installous and download the new version?

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
the site you are stealing your apps from has the info you are looking for.

gacxx

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2007

Please, this is not the place to talk about this. Its against the rules. If you want to, go to hackulous, or another site where it is allowed.Not only is it against the rules, but i guarantee you will be flamed for it. Thanks

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
This sort of discussion is not allowed here anyway.

Pretty sad when people are so dishonest to steal apps that sell for 99 cents.

the site you are stealing your apps from has the info you are looking for.

Please, this is not the place to talk about this. Its against the rules. If you want to, go to hackulous, or another site where it is allowed.Not only is it against the rules, but i guarantee you will be flamed for it. Thanks

while i do agree with your posts it shouldnt be discussed here, but doesnt it seem kind of contradicting to have a specific topic designated to all things related to hacking the iphone? the title itslef states "iPhone Hacks" which in some if not most cases involves aquireing certains data from another location other then the one provided.

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.