Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
I bought one of these from Amazon UK after seeing it in another thread...thought it looked really nice. It cost me a little extra coming from overseas, but I think it'll be worth it. I should have it next week hopefully.

I got it in the espresso/sand color.

And as for what I have in it...it'll carry a MBP 15", Canon Rebel XT, Canon 50mm 1.4, 10-22mm 3.5, 24-85 3.5, and my 430EX flash.

Attachments

• file1228819168.jpg
    file1228819168.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 51

B.A.

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2007
I bought one of these from Amazon UK after seeing it in another thread...thought it looked really nice. It cost me a little extra coming from overseas, but I think it'll be worth it. I should have it next week hopefully.

I got it in the espresso/sand color.

Thats a really nice bag. I also have a Crumpler- a 6 million dollar home. They make very nice bags for very specific needs. Now that I have a laptop, I might have to consider that bag as well for when I need to lug both my camera gear and my computer around.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Thats a really nice bag. I also have a Crumpler- a 6 million dollar home. They make very nice bags for very specific needs. Now that I have a laptop, I might have to consider that bag as well for when I need to lug both my camera gear and my computer around.

Yeah, right now I've got this teeny tiny Lowepro bag that's been holding my equipment, and it's getting to the point where it's just not big enough. I decided to splurge on something new :)

B.A.

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2007
Yeah, right now I've got this teeny tiny Lowepro bag that's been holding my equipment, and it's getting to the point where it's just not big enough. I decided to splurge on something new :)

Good for you! I'm sure you'll like it. Be sure to post what you think about it when you get it!

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
I have a Kata 467 which holds all of my gear (which isn't much) and then some.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 61
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.