Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Mod Note

Please refrain from quoting images. If you want to see the picture that a post is referring to, you can press this button:
viewpost.gif

For large images, please use [/SIZE][/B] tags rather than plain old [img] tags.

[size=5][b][center]Try to include links to the full-size original in your first post so that people can download it if they want. This will help stop the hundreds of "link please" posts.

If you can't/don't want to share (for example your own work), that is fine but please state that in the post when showing your desktop.[/center][/b][/size]

[b]Please report any posts you feel need attention by clicking on this icon: [IMG]http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/report.gif. Thank you.

Post your deskops for the month of February, yes I know it's 25 hours away but I couldn't help it.

Anyways... here's my dekstop. I call it.... OS X Vista! :p
EDIT: The cursor is also black and has the rainbow wheel like on a Mac and I'm using an Apple Keyboard and Mighty Mouse.

Attachments

• Desktop-scrn.jpg
    Desktop-scrn.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 589

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
I have actually have two desktops. One is Leopard and the other is Windows 7.

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    665 KB · Views: 450
  • Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    612 KB · Views: 367

iParis

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
I have actually have two desktops. One is Leopard and the other is Windows 7.

Gimme a minute and I'll try to do a screen shot of my Windows 7 partition, I've been having a lot of trouble with that since I'm using an Apple keyboard.

Dammit! I can't find a way to install a driver or software that will allow the print screen function to work in Windows 7!

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
Dammit! I can't find a way to install a driver or software that will allow the print screen function to work in Windows 7!

I am using VMware fusion- thats why I was able to take a screenshot. I'm not sure if you can take one with Bootcamp because OS X is not running at the same time. There might be a screen capture software you can download for Windows though.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
I am using VMware fusion- thats why I was able to take a screenshot. I'm not sure if you can take one with Bootcamp because OS X is not running at the same time. There might be a screen capture software you can download for Windows though.

Well I'm on a PC so I can't run them side by side.
And yes, there is software I can download to make it work; I used it on my Vista partition but for some reason it won't work on 7.

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
Well I'm on a PC so I can't run them side by side.
And yes, there is software I can download to make it work; I used it on my Vista partition but for some reason it won't work on 7.

Yeah, I haven't been able to download much for 7 at all except for MS Office 2007. Hopefully developers will start making their apps compatible with the beta in the next few months.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
We need more desktops!

Yeah, I haven't been able to download much for 7 at all except for MS Office 2007. Hopefully developers will start making their apps compatible with the beta in the next few months.

I've got Open Office, FireFox, iTunes, and MSN Messenger.
I think a lot of the programs don't need updated by the developers because Vista and 7 use the same terminal, which is why I don't understand why I can't get that driver / keyboard software to work.
And I really don't feel like taking out the crappy stock keyboard my computer came with.

alexbates

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2008
Georgia, USA
Attached is my Leopard desktop. I forgot to add that on my first post.

What is the application that lets you have the CPU usage, memory usage, temperature, and fan speed on the menu bar of your Mac? That looks pretty cool!

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 345

klymr

macrumors 65816
May 16, 2007
Utah
Here's the one I'm using as of last night. This was a project for class and I'd rather not share it. Hope you understand.

Attachments

• FR-35_Radium.jpg
    FR-35_Radium.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 363
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.