Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Greenhoe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
Hi,
I've had my iPhone 3G since its came out although around a month of having it my volume button stopped working. Just the volume up button does not work but the volume down button does.

The past few months though it has now been very random as some days the up volume on the side of the phone will work and other days it will not, I've reset the phone and done everything and was just wondering if Apple would replace the phone since this has been such a problem or am I out of luck?

Katuls

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2009
Hi,
I've had my iPhone 3G since its came out although around a month of having it my volume button stopped working. Just the volume up button does not work but the volume down button does.

The past few months though it has now been very random as some days the up volume on the side of the phone will work and other days it will not, I've reset the phone and done everything and was just wondering if Apple would replace the phone since this has been such a problem or am I out of luck?

Have you tried a compressed air can?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.