Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
That's a fake image, almost comically. Reminds me of the iPod micro (or whatever it was called) that Fred Armisen showed on SNL a few years ago.

RRutter

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2008
Austin, TX
Can a mod close this thread?

Or can they at least look at how ridiculous this picture looks of an "iPhone Nano" than decide if they want to close the thread..:

iphone_nano.gif

Theaser

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2008
How about the moderator post a thread and sticky it (All iPhone Nano Speculators Post Here ONLY) and I think we are clear and no more bandwidth will be wasted! Yay! :)

RRutter

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2008
Austin, TX
How about the moderator post a thread and sticky it (All iPhone Nano Speculators Post Here ONLY) and I think we are clear and no more bandwidth will be wasted! Yay! :)

I'm sorry, but to be honest, the person who made this thread wasted bandwidth and they wasted their time posting a forum post about an 'iPhone Nano' when the picture is absolutely ridiculous..

I have seen so many fake images of iPhones before, but nothing that bad.

Now, I'm leaving this thread before I get in trouble :).

Theaser

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2008
I'm sorry, but to be honest, the person who made this thread wasted bandwidth and they wasted their time posting a forum post about an 'iPhone Nano' when the picture is absolutely ridiculous..

I have seen so many fake images of iPhones before, but nothing that bad.

Now, I'm leaving this thread before I get in trouble :).

I think we can just post one thread sticky it and contain all those people who thinks about iPhone Nanos and not infest our forum with hundreds of useless threads met with the same answer.

acfusion29

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2007
Toronto
Dont' really mean to create another BS thread about iPhone Nano but..... I bought an Inspiretech 3g case for my Iphone about a week ago and was browsing around the site and found this....

http://www.inspiretech.com/c-99-iphone-nano-accessories.aspx

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well for starters, it's an iPod TOUCH with the added earpiece. There's no chrome bezel. Also, how the HELL are you supposed to hold something like that? Your hands would get cramped up.

Theaser

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2008
These threads are so pointless!

I think we can just post one thread sticky it and contain all those people who thinks about iPhone Nanos and not infest our forum with hundreds of useless threads met with the same answer.

Please stop wasting bandwidth and shut up so that the thread starter gets no replies. I really hate posts like "These threads are so pointless" when your post is pointless when in fact alot of people in this thread have already pointed out that its pointless. Stay away from these threads and I think we are starting to have discrimination against people talking and speculating about new iPhone products. That is not cool, this is a forum and let's try to restrain ourselves from these comments.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008

Please stop wasting bandwidth and shut up so that the thread starter gets no replies. I really hate posts like "These threads are so pointless" when your post is pointless when in fact alot of people in this thread have already pointed out that its pointless. Stay away from these threads and I think we are starting to have discrimination against people talking and speculating about new iPhone products. That is not cool, this is a forum and let's try to restrain ourselves from these comments.

but they are pouintless the head guys at apple even said "there is no nano" that should be enough evidence of such.

anybody with a photoshop program could "make a iPhone nano" simple as cutting the phone down and resizing image then done

even just resizing the image would work, some people are mor gullible then others

Theaser

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2008
but they are pouintless the head guys at apple even said "there is no nano" that should be enough evidence of such.

anybody with a photoshop program could "make a iPhone nano" simple as cutting the phone down and resizing image then done

even just resizing the image would work, some people are mor gullible then others

Guess what the iPhone Nano supporters would throw at you?

"Steve Jobs said that they would never put video as a feature on iPods, and now they did!"

It's just how people behave, they have their own beliefs and logic. Just like how some crackheads or potheads keep on coming with those 9/11 conspiracies. If you want to isolate them, I just gave a solution to you. Sticky up one thread for them to talk all about it, the rest is banned from talking about iPhone Nanos.

*This will be up to the moderator's choice, but if you see one more iPhone Nano thread, don't just waste bandwidth saying 'Oh no, not again.' Fight back by creating a thread about something you want to discuss.

swy05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
Hahaha. Some of you seriously need to get the sand outta your vagina.

I just found it strange/funny that a cellphone accessory company would put this up on their site already.

What if a big name accessory company like Griffin or Switcheasy put this up on their site. Would it still be a joke?

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Hahaha. Some of you seriously need to get the sand outta your vagina.

I just found it strange/funny that a cellphone accessory company would put this up on their site already.

What if a big name accessory company like Griffin or Switcheasy put this up on their site. Would it still be a joke?

Yes, because the general consensus is that Apple leaked fake information to case manufacturers before even MacWorld about the "iPhone nano" as payback for leaking the MacBook Air case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.