Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheDPR

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2005
I'm about to embark on a road trip and was wondering if there are any "20 questions" types of game apps for the touch. My parents have the 20 questions ball, but I don't want to carry around that thing when we already have our touch.

If so, where can I find it?
If not, what games do you enjoy?

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
I haven't ever seen a 20 questions, but I play with Sketches (my brother and I play Pictionary), MusicQuiz (first to guess it wins), TTR (need Wi-Fi), NES, gpSPhone (GBA Emulator, you have to put on a valid BIOS for it to work, though), FiveDice (Yahtzee), Mines (Minesweeper), Lights Off, and Make My Day (kinda hard to explain, try it out).

VToX

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2007
I don't there are any 20 Question games.

But there are plenty of games like an NES Emulator.
Ask me if you need help downloading it/games !
Always happy to help.

-vtox

techTravelr

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2009
You guys have inspired me to create this app :)

'20 Questions' is now available in the app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306349857&mt=8

This was one of my favorite games growing up, and now I get to play it whenever I want. It's great because just about everyone I know has played the handheld version, and so they all want to use my iPhone to play :)

Cheapest I could find for the old handheld game was 13 bucks + shipping, but the app costs much less.

Spironic

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2009
Did it take you a year and a half to make? Looks promising, I'll probably pick it up soon.

robeddie

Suspended
Jul 21, 2003
Atlanta
You guys have inspired me to create this app :)

'20 Questions' is now available in the app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306349857&mt=8

This was one of my favorite games growing up, and now I get to play it whenever I want. It's great because just about everyone I know has played the handheld version, and so they all want to use my iPhone to play :)

Cheapest I could find for the old handheld game was 13 bucks + shipping, but the app costs much less.

Hmmm, that must not have lasted there very long. That link now is invalid, and doing an app store search for '20 questions' yields no such app.

What happened?

bobby990

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2008
Try the one called

I'm about to embark on a road trip and was wondering if there are any "20 questions" types of game apps for the touch. My parents have the 20 questions ball, but I don't want to carry around that thing when we already have our touch.

If so, where can I find it?
If not, what games do you enjoy?

Try the one called "Question Tree" at
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=313167359&mt=8

It's precisely like 20 questions and has been up for a while.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.