Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CSilver

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 14, 2009
Canada
Hi, I purchased the IS like 5 weeks ago with eCheck and yes it took 2~3 weeks just to be confirmed!(now I have a credit yay~)

So in total it took 5 weeks for it to get here(live in Canada). When I opened it just now... the Solution for Macbook was half empty and one for Ipod 2G was fully empty and the package it self was damp.

I just sent out the mail to IS customer service since I don't know to do Long Distance phone call.

I would like to post some pictures but my camera isn't here with me atm!

I am so angry and don't know what to do... whos fault is this???

I will try to post some pictures of the condition as it came to my door.

-Chris-

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Someone just posted about this. You can call them and ask them for a replacement but you may have to pay shipping there and back from what others were saying in the other thread. Honestly, when you order something from a company and it comes damaged I would probably call them. Just a thought.

CSilver

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 14, 2009
Canada
Someone just posted about this. You can call them and ask them for a replacement but you may have to pay shipping there and back from what others were saying in the other thread. Honestly, when you order something from a company and it comes damaged I would probably call them. Just a thought.

Ya I guess I should call... its too late now but ya I will definitely call tomorrow !!! i sent them like pictures and stuff... I am very disappointed...

Something curious though... I removed the solution from the one of the bottles since it was leaking but when I looked at that solution under the light...It had this floaty almost like frog eggs... its not that visible nor big but you could definitely see it and say this solution has something wrong in it... Could weather modify the solution ?o_O?

thanks for the info

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.