Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr.X.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Hi All,

This is Mr.X. Again.

As some of you may notice the Apple Stores are down.

This is because of another product release.

iPod Shuffle 4GB Black

Product Code: MC164

Enjoy =)

Mr.X.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Looks like Silver too:

iPod Shuffle 4GB Silver - MB867

Also appears to use a new interface of some sort as there is a new product code. MC003.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
Looks like Silver too:

iPod Shuffle 4GB Silver - MB867

Also appears to use a new interface of some sort as there is a new product code. MC003.

forgive me , i've not been following your past predictions , but i guess you work for a Apple Store or reseller right ?

if so any prices next to them model numbers ?

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I'm just saying, are we really going to believe all the sensationalist crap from now on just because we "didn't get" what we wanted with the desktop updates?

Well if I recall correctly this poster was correct about a recent update so I tend to believe this one as it's just a shuffle. It's a shame I already have two because a 4g black or silver would be kind of nice. (I use them at the gym)

"we"? I am not outraged by the latest apple slap-face update, I have the previous (8 core) mac pro and it was a steal by comparison. ;) :p

Tragedies

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
This annoys me because I bought a 1GB shuffle hours ago. I'll return it tommorow and just say it's emmiting a high pitched sound of some sort (hah). If it's just capacity, then screw it. 4GB is great but for a shuffle, meh.

Interface? It's a freaking tiny clip O_O If it was changing design, it'd be a good addition at WWDC, not quietly at night. But it's already good enough. Can't think of much they could change.

marbles

macrumors 68000
Apr 30, 2008
EU mostly
hehe.

This is taking a long time just for a shuffle update....anyone think it could be more...obviously not you Tallest but anyone else.....

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
I can confirm this rumor about new shuffles ;)

let's see if Apple raise the bottom line of the shuffles from £31 :rolleyes:

buynowstrip_shuffle20080909.png

Mr.X.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
That is all.

When the store comes back online. New iPod Shuffle 4GB in Black and Silver. It will use a new dock/sync cable.

tiguk

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2008
UK
If this really is true and Apple are releasing something new this week, there's been some sort of activity from Apple every week for the past month or more.

I'm amazed at their relentless pace. How long can they keep this going??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.