Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Keniff

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
United Kingdom
Yes, it's an acronym meaning he laughed out loud. More than I can say for your effort.

Handbags at Dawn, Sir!?

Handbag.jpg

dsnort

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2006
In persona non grata
Q:How many Mac Fanbois does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 3001. 1 to do the work and 3000 to go online and bitch about the lack of obscure features!

ikermalli

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
I have these two lesbians living next door to me, they gave me a watch for my birthday, but I think they got the wrong idea, I said "I wanna watch"

;)

AHAHAHA! LMFAO! Now that was good! You made my day, and I just woke up too :D

Pika

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2008
Japan
It's impossible to eat a flag and get healthy. People will think you're hardcore.

It's easy to eat an apple and get nutrition. People will think you're smart but take the easy route.

It's hard at first but if you cook it just right, you can get a lot of nutrition from eating a penguin. People will think you're weird.

Lurchdubious

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2008
Texas
It's impossible to eat a flag and get healthy. People will think you're hardcore.

It's easy to eat an apple and get nutrition. People will think you're smart but take the easy route.

It's hard at first but if you cook it just right, you can get a lot of nutrition from eating a penguin. People will think you're weird.

Uh, what?

followme

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2009
Japan
In 1997, Apple executives were worried about the state of the company. Crippling financial losses were taking their toll, and, I guess you could say, that everyone was looking for Jobs.

Sorry I know that's bad.

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver

Ohh this one took me a couple minutes
but is good....

:D

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
I have these two lesbians living next door to me, they gave me a watch for my birthday, but I think they got the wrong idea, I said "I wanna watch"
Good one!

Almost made me laugh out loud. :)

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
I don't get it.

Except for the weirdness of "Its hard at first, but if you cook it just right, you can get a lot of nutrition"...sounds nasty.

Other than that, I don't get it.

Done-on-a-Mac

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2006
I don't get it.

Except for the weirdness of "Its hard at first, but if you cook it just right, you can get a lot of nutrition"...sounds nasty.

Other than that, I don't get it.

Flag = MS Windows - It'll never work out well for you.
Apple = Well... Apple - Best thing for you.
Penguin = Linux - Tough to learn at first but once you get the hang of it, it is very useful.
;)

AEC11

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2011
How the Apple logo came to be?

Take a curved chunk out of an apple and add it to the top for a leaf

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.