Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bioz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2009
So, i got a Macbook 2GHz intel core 2 duo. And i got a death adder for gaming. I was wondering how on my mac do i get to the death adder options to configure my side buttons? like i'd like to bind one to shift and another to ctrl or something. Please help!

Bioz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2009
Alright, so i got my deathadder a long time ago, non mac edition. Couple months ago it starts bugging out? when i try to click something the button presses but it just wont do the function. Any reason why? Is it because it is not a Mac Death adder?

theARNSKI

macrumors regular
May 27, 2009
I, too, have the deathadder as my gaming mouse and it works flawlessly on my mac (despite the side buttons not working at FORWARD/BACK buttons with Safari). Previously, I used it on my HP laptop and it worked just as well there.

I don't think there's a Mac/PC version of the mouse.

Do you happen to have the Razer program installed into the Mac? You may just need to update the mouse's software or something like that through the Razer program.

NewMacbookPlz

macrumors 68040
Sep 28, 2008
Alright, so i got my deathadder a long time ago, non mac edition. Couple months ago it starts bugging out? when i try to click something the button presses but it just wont do the function. Any reason why? Is it because it is not a Mac Death adder?

Sounds like a dead mouse button...

Try installing the updated software like theARNSKI said and see what happens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.