Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TroyJam

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Paid for new 3G Unrestrictor (VOIP over 3G app) but it will not install, keep getting error/forbidden pop up and then a forced respring. Contacted BigBoss who stated Saurik must fix the package? before it will work.

verks

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Paid for new 3G Unrestrictor (VOIP over 3G app) but it will not install, keep getting error/forbidden pop up and then a forced respring. Contacted BigBoss who stated Saurik must fix the package? before it will work.

Same problem here. It's now gone.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
Deleting the apt.bigboss files and going into Cydia, the app now shows up and installs again. Just tested, can Sling over 3G finally. Now I'm happy :)

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
It works with the appstore and itunes for over 10mb downloads.
Also Sling and youtube. The only one that it doesnt trick so far is the MLB app.
I added it to the tricked apps but somehow when its on 3G it still plays the MLB videos grainy.

rossif

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2009
App Store and iTunes Stores Not Working

It doesn't seem to work for me with the iTunes Store (still gives me the >10MB message) and the App Store (attempted to download updates of Apps >10 MB, but they would just sit there saying "Loading..." without any downloading occurring).

And, yes, I did a reboot of the system -- and tried the entire process twice. Any ideas? Thanks.

- Frank

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
No idea frank.
Mine started to load and never poped up the 10mb message.

It doesn't seem to work for me with the iTunes Store (still gives me the >10MB message) and the App Store (attempted to download updates of Apps >10 MB, but they would just sit there saying "Loading..." without any downloading occurring).

And, yes, I did a reboot of the system -- and tried the entire process twice. Any ideas? Thanks.

- Frank

tryppy

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2007

- Frank

I'm able to bypass the message from the AppStore on my 3Gs but the download progression bar on the springboard app does not increase. File always remains at 0KB. Doubt I'm the only one with this trouble.

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I'm able to bypass the message from the AppStore on my 3Gs but the download progression bar on the springboard app does not increase. File always remains at 0KB. Doubt I'm the only one with this trouble.

Yup, seems to be common. Happening here, too.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I was able to download an app larger than 10mb with no issues. This is the best $2 I've ever spent. Now I'm really looking forward to getting a slingbox.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.