Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pinksteady

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way of finding out all apps that I have bought through my Apple account. I often end up with a newly restored phone and don't want to reinstall all previous apps/restore previous backup as I'm a bit old-school and like to start from scratch each time.

I was hoping there might be a page on your iTunes account that shows you all previously downloaded apps but I can't see it. For example, there are loads of London Tube apps on the app store and I know I have bought one of them but can't remember which one. The App Store doesn't indicate this so I run the risk of purchasing another one if I choose the wrong one.

The only way I can think of is to dig up all the old email receipts, but was wondering if there was an easier way?

Thanks in advance

spillproof

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2009
USA
I was looking for a way to do just this, but I couldn't find anything either. I just ended up going through my purchases history in the iTunes account page.

Anyone know of a better way?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.