Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassilo

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2002
Cologne, Germany
My setup...

Finally decided to go for the Formac, as the new Apple 23" did quite disappoint me - lousy tech specs. Well, here's what it looks like alltogether.

Attachments

• SetupReal3MitLegendeKlein.jpg
    SetupReal3MitLegendeKlein.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,073

rastafari

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2004
Tassilo said:
Finally decided to go for the Formac, as the new Apple 23" did quite disappoint me - lousy tech specs. Well, here's what it looks like alltogether.

great setup! its really clever and efficient the way you have everything arranged.

belair

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2004
Luxland
sweet home

this set up will change dramatically in a few weeks when I get my 2,5 powermac and my new canon i9100 printer.

I tried to make as much room on the desk for work. As a graphic designer I have always got a lot of stuff to do on the desk…

I used an old computerdesk to put the screen even further on the back.
That 21 incher is so big and it weighs like a ton.

I would love to replace it with a 30 incher ;)
In a couple of years I guess

Attachments

• Workplace.jpg
    Workplace.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 764

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
I'll post a picture of my setup as soon as I can get rid of the Dell that's taking up alot of room on the desk.... My Powerbook needs more room. Until then, though, I'll tell you what my setup is going to be.

I'll have a 12" powerbook with a new 20" monitor. An Apple wireless pro keyboard and a wireless bluetooth logitech mouse. I'm going to get an HP wireless B printer to go on my TV stand at the bottom (where it is hardly noticeable, and takes up no computer desk space). It will be nearly cordless, which is great.

mshauri

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2006
My Little Set Up ;-)

iMac G5 2Ghz/ MacBook Pro 2Ghz/ iPod Video/ Logitech Z5500 :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 284

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Tassilo said:
Boy I RARELY see that Wacom on people's desks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.