Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dukeace2094

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 19, 2010
San Jose, CA
got an email from a friend who is closely related to apple and he sent me this. im not going try and tell you its real but u never know... :apple:

Attachments

• Wireless Apple Headphones.jpg
    Wireless Apple Headphones.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 116

nateharr

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
I'd say this is Mr. Blurry Cam's greatest work.

It's super easy to rip all the cables out of the crap headphones that come with the iPod.

I bet these are fakes. I take that back, these are fakes.

shrimpdesign

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2005
The probability that Apple would be able to design wireless headphones that are as small as their current headphones is zero.

gomouseless

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2010
Earth (usually)
I'm going with fake. Sure, there's no wires, and they are headphones, but without power they'll be pretty useless. Transmitters and receivers require power, and these have no room for batteries anywhere.

nateharr

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
I'm going with fake. Sure, there's no wires, and they are headphones, but without power they'll be pretty useless. Transmitters and receivers require power, and these have no room for batteries anywhere.

Inductive charging to go along with an inductive iTablet perhaps? lolz

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
No, these are legit. Just got off the phone with Steve. Only catch is that the charger is kinda cumbersome. But coming in at 1000w, it will only require an AC plug and four power cables soldered to the internal wiring of the headphones each time you'd like to charge them.

1000.jpg

Joewebster

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2010
New York
if there was any chance that these were infact real, the plug that goes in the iPod wouldn't have that thing sticking out of the end, it would be prettier, and possibly shinier, as it's made by Apple.

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
Like the iPod clock radio docks and such, I want a iPad Boom Box dock.

Just plug the iPad into the boom box and instead blam it out audio woot woot.

chandler55

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
looks like someone cut up their old headphones. lol if jobs hated stylus because it was easy to lose, those aren't exactly hard to lose

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.