Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2010, 01:15 PM   #1
mox123
macrumors 6502

How to Change Heading in Wiki page from "MacOSX Server"?

does anyone know how i can change the title from "MacOSX Server" on the Wiki page to something else on OSX server?

Apparently, Google now picks up on that title, and my webpage is no longer showing up as the #1 result; instead, some foreign IP with "MacOSX Server" shows up whenever I google my own webpage...
mox123 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking