Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigdaddymac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
New York
I am trying to find a mac application that will act like a "bulletin" or "cork" board for my desktop.

A physical cork board in your office allows you to pin up certain ideas, articles, etc. I'm trying to find something like this for my desktop. What I ideally want to do is have something that opens up full screen, and will allow me to track projects that I have in different stages of development. I have a CRM that I use now for the details, I essentially just want to see the project names, organized by where they are in my development cycle.

For ex:

Early Development = Project A, B, C
Ready for Deplolyment = Project D, E, F
Deployed = Project G, H, I

Etc. And it would easily allow me to drag and drop projects according to where they are in the cycle, for ex, Project A, from Early Development to Ready for Deployment.

I am envision something that looks like iCal, except allows a bigger picture view that just months/weeks/days. It might be an app for the Dashboard, or something else.

I can do this very easily with a physical cork or magnet board, but I'd love an application that could pop up on my giant Mac display with the same info.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.