Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SiskoKid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Hey, guys! This may sound like a stupid question, but I was looking to download all the apps I've bought on my iPhone and download the iPad Plus apps for my iPad.

The issue is I have bought so many apps for my iPhone and a lot of them I deleted from my iTunes I don't remember which apps I ever purchased.

Is there a master list in my account somewhere where I can see all the purchases I've ever made?

voidptr

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2007
On the desktop version of iTunes, go to the store. Click on your account name on the upper right hand corner of the store pane, and then click on Purchase History.

wilycoder

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
iPad user manual, page 95:

"To see all of your purchases, sign in to your account, choose Store > View My Account, then click Purchase History"

edit: beat me to it!

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
This is how i got my apps back after my first iPod touch died. I didn't have em backed up. I do now!

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville
The problem is, if you're like me, and download lots of free apps, they all get added into your purchase history. Then when you look at it, it's a mile long and you have no idea which ones are good / bad.

If they would let me download the entire thing in one shot as a CSV file, I could maintain it on my own.

If they could update iTunes so that if you did NOT purchase something, it asks you before purchasing it, "yes or no". Happened to me yesterday, an app I thought I purchased, I clicked on "download" because I was trying to synchronize two different machines (both authenticate) and I ended up purchasing an app that I didn't want to. If you already purchased it, it prompts "Do you want to download this again?" but no confirm buy if you do not own it already. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.