Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
Well allow me to retort

I created my first proper image in photoshop yesterday, then i did 2 more. Its the first real time that i have used it for myself and learnt something rather than have a lecturer show me how it works.

When i have more done i will upload it for all to see.

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
Oh well, that's what I get for using free internet space.

I'll just post an image of them.

My girlfriend's a huge Cowboy Bebop fan, and is getting an iBook soon. She wants to "theme" her iBook to be like Bebop, so I figgered I'd make her some icons.

Attachments

• cowboybebop.jpg
    cowboybebop.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 189

Krizoitz

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2003
Tokyo, Japan
First, congrats on your achievement, glad to see people are willing to work and try things out.

Second, kudos on making those for your GF that was really thoughtful of you.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I hope that you girlfriend realizes what you have done for her. Does she happen to smoke?

dark_helmet

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2004
Great job man!!

I'm a Cowboy Bebop junkie myself (and I only smoke Winstons wdlove) and those icons are great. Keep up the work! Although, if you wanna get in even better with her, change the name of the "Arf" icon to "Ein" and you'll score some bonus points :cool:

Once your done (if you make any more) PM me, I'd love to have them :)

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
dark_helmet said:
Great job man!!

I'm a Cowboy Bebop junkie myself (and I only smoke Winstons wdlove) and those icons are great. Keep up the work! Although, if you wanna get in even better with her, change the name of the "Arf" icon to "Ein" and you'll score some bonus points :cool:

Once your done (if you make any more) PM me, I'd love to have them :)

If you use iChat or AIM, it'd be easiest for me to send them to you through that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.