Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmr727

macrumors G4
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I'm going to change this up a bit, because I find it interesting when women talk about women they find attractive, and when guys are secure enough to talk about the men they think are good looking.

If you're gay, post a pic of your *opposite sex* celebrity crush. :)

So here's mine (my wife always talks about my man crush on Daniel Craig, and she's right):

daniel_craig1.jpg

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Being a huge 'mo, I don't really care much for the ladies, but Naomi Watts and Laura Elena Harring seemed to be what I can only assume is many straight boy's lesbian wet dream fantasy in Mulholland Drive.

Attachments

• mulholland-dr.jpg
    mulholland-dr.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 554

noaccess

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
Homo here :)

Tina Fey
tina_fey_mean_girls.jpg

Jayma Mays (tho I think her character on Glee, Emma Pillsbury, is more my crush. so yup, I have a sort-of crush on a fictional character :p)
flip-35.jpg

I don't have a crush on them, the way a straight guy would, but I really like them :)

summerkaye

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2010
Meryl Streep: not really a "crush" but I really admire her and think she's a great actress
DevilWearsPradaMerylStreep2.jpg

Audrey Hepburn: also admire her and think she's beautiful
audrey-hepburn.jpg

Lady GaGa: I love listening to her play piano and actually sing, she actually has talent! ha ha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owT0lvqtdmI
Lady-Gaga-Bad-Romance-1-480x364.jpg

Rachel McAdams: she's beautiful & I love her hair 'nuf said
rachel_mcadams_1.jpg

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
I guess I would have to say 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger.

conan.jpg

I never really understood why so many women swoon over scrawny guys. I would think the would go for towers of utter manliness like Arnold. Sort of along the thought that men generally go for very feminine women with the hourglass figure I always assumed when I was younger that women would therefore go for He-Men rather than feminine looking men.

Such as this scrawny fella.
ninth-gate_l.jpg

Edit: I just realized the phallic symbol of the Schwarzenegger image.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
Zach Braff and Neil Patrick Harris....

Attachments

• zach_braff_2.jpg
    zach_braff_2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 204
  • neil-patrick-harris-as-barney-stinson.jpg
    neil-patrick-harris-as-barney-stinson.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5,659

mslat92

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2010
London

I have a major girl crush on Cheryl Cole. For those of you who don't live in the UK, you probably won't be that familiar with her - but she's a singer and a judge on The X Factor.

nastebu

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2008
fun thread!

I'm not gay, but I love Roberto Mancini's (ex-Sampdoria player, present Man-City manager) style. He is, to me, the definition of sexy in your forties.

Attachments

• Roberto_Mancini_497597a.jpg
    Roberto_Mancini_497597a.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 241

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
I have a major girl crush on Cheryl Cole. For those of you who don't live in the UK, you probably won't be that familiar with her - but she's a singer and a judge on The X Factor.

I can certainly see where the attraction comes from.

Rawr.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.