Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSingandiDance

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
From the iPod screen, you can enlarge the artwork by pinching out. You can return the artwork to its normal size by pinching in.

Kinda cool.

dav

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2004
From the iPod screen, you can enlarge the artwork by pinching out. You can return the artwork to its normal size by pinching in.

Kinda cool.

thanks for this. any way to prevent the ipod from going into full screen art mode? hate that mode, wish it functioned more like itunes.

Lwyd

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2010
In Keynote while playing a slide show (full screen) if you tap and hold for a few seconds you get a laser pointer. This is great if you're playing the slides on a projector.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
Still awaiting delivery of my iPad, but been using an iPhone for ages. The default setting for a double click of the home button is favorites for quick phone calls. What does it do on the iPad? On iPhone, triple clicking takes you to the spotlight-like search feature.

PsyD4Me

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2009
under your bed
Probably won't help you as it doesn't improve scrolling in any direction as such... But have you tried touching the bar at the top (with time, battery etc) while looking at any scrollabl content anywhere on the iPad? On the iPhone, this scrolls straight to the top of the page really quick.

Wow than didn't know that, now I gotta figure out how to scroll down

gillybean

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
Still awaiting delivery of my iPad, but been using an iPhone for ages. The default setting for a double click of the home button is favorites for quick phone calls. What does it do on the iPad? On iPhone, triple clicking takes you to the spotlight-like search feature.

Double click brings up the small music controls if you have music playing.

Triple click brings you to search.

JefferyShin

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
In safari, there's no need to type .com for most sites.

For example, just type in flickr and the top bar and click go, and it'll automatically fill in .com, regardless of if you have visited the site before or not.

snapper07

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
Tip's... I didn't see that. Good one. ;)

Actually, that should be "Nice to see THAT the pedant grammar police are patrolling the forum!" :D

Oh dear some people really don't have anything better to do.

It's pedantic, pompous, pathetic and pointless to endlessly correct people's spelling and grammar on this forum do people not take a moment to think that other forum users might not have such a great grasp of the English language?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.