Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dnitzsche

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2015
Seems there are a lot of people in this group and looking to stay updated on others order status. Post info here!

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey / Black Sports Band
Confirmation email xx:05

Last edited:

Fractology

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2015
Confirmation email xx:14
NJ

Nothing new to report.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
42mm Space Grey May 13 - 27

Confirmation at XX:05:51

Nothing yet. Will edit this post when I see some ACTION!

Edit:

Charged 5/2
Delivered 5/5

Loving it.

Last edited:

MacGenius102

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2015
Seems there are a lot of people in this group and looking to stay updated on others order status. Post info here!

Confirmation email xx:05

Same situation. I would like to go ahead and shoo away anyone that's about to post "why do we need another thread for this". Lot's of people with this range/config.

samcates86

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
I was able to purchase at first wave, but once my email came through I got bumped to the second. I figure I just barely missed it...probably a matter of seconds.

Ditto.. I had an April ship time.. when the confirmation came through, it had slipped.. I was so angry.

Swisspo

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2015
Ohio
Mine originally started off as an April date as well, switched to the may batch upon receiving my conf. email :eek::confused:

blackbear219

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012
:05 here

The other thread is reporting that some :03 folks have had some movement on their orders and others haven't, so it's pretty clear we're still "in that minute".

Given that, I definitely think the :04 people (and :05 hopefully) and perhaps even later will see fulfillment before the 5/13-5/27 estimate. That's 22 calendar days.

These things are going to keep rolling off the assembly line around the clock. You know once Apple saw how popular the SG Sport was that they ramped up production of that particular model.

dnitzsche

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 5, 2015

The other thread is reporting that some :03 folks have had some movement on their orders and others haven't, so it's pretty clear we're still "in that minute".

Given that, I definitely think the :04 people (and :05 hopefully) and perhaps even later will see fulfillment before the 5/13-5/27 estimate. That's 22 calendar days.

These things are going to keep rolling off the assembly line around the clock. You know once Apple saw how popular the SG Sport was that they ramped up production of that particular model.

Thats what Im hoping. Queue anxiety for up to 22 calendar days.

erichighley

macrumors member
May 14, 2014

Thats what Im hoping. Queue anxiety for up to 22 calendar days.

That hurts to read :(

appleboyy

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wow, you were charged? 42mm Space Grey Sport? Do we know if UK is starting charges for the day before US?

No idea, got one order in two mins before and got 24/5 - 8/5, then did that other order.

both got charged, both still pending

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.