Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19, 2013, 09:52 PM   #4051
spoon man
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett7660 View Post
Fear Factory >> Slave Labor
FF need to do another UK tour there were amazing when they supported Devin Townsend.....But Gojira and Ghost on Saturday even though Ghost are the Headlining act and Gojira have only 45 min stage time , but I think this song is needed to be played....

Old Mar 20, 2013, 09:02 AM   #4052
rhett7660
macrumors 604

I saw Gojira with TDTP and freaking loved them. They are insanely good live........

Gojira>>This Emptiness

Had to play some since you mentioned them!!!

I see FF every time they are local. Absolutely love them!!!
Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:51 PM   #4053
Scepticalscribe
macrumors 603

Nostalgia seems to be a disease, sometimes, not simply a slow stroll down leafy lanes of the mind not trodden and rutted, potholed, and yes, uneven - maybe even unreliable - tracks of memory not explored for a while, a year, a decade (or two)......

So, tonight, it is time to revisit an album I loved when I used to listen to it (a lot) in the decade known to (but neither lived nor experienced by) the youngsters who reside here as 'the Eighties'.

The album in question actually predates that. It is from (cough) the decade we all prefer (sometimes) to forget: The Seventies.....

Anyway, ageless, immortal, and timeless.......I give you the group named Genesis and their mind-blowing album (as it was to me when I first heard it as a teenager in Paris a long time ago - trust what were then teenaged French friends to introduce me to a super British album), named 'Selling England By The Pound'......anyway, as I write this, the wonderful track 'The Cinema Show' is fed into my ears, to be followed by the terrific ]'Dancing With The Moonlight Knight', the superb 'The Firth of Fifth' and 'I Know What I Like'.....

Last edited by Scepticalscribe; Mar 21, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
Scepticalscribe is offline   0
Old Mar 21, 2013, 10:08 PM   #4054
lewis82
macrumors 68000

Gotta thank Adam Ondra and his first ascent of Change for the discovery of this artist
Old Mar 22, 2013, 05:25 AM   #4055
SandboxGeneral

What are you listening to has been continued here:

What are you listening to? Part 3

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion