Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 8, 2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Space Penguin
macrumors newbie

How does the top grossing system work :/

Hey guys, I'm selling an app on the mac app store and the other day i was shocked to see it ranking at number 10 in the graphic and design section! its only $9.99 and it was ahead of a product which was $49.99 so my mind told me that I must of sold at least 5 of them to be ahead (top grossing is surely quantity sold x price right?) well when iTunesconnect updated at midday I was again shocked to see that I had only sold 1 item... Literally so confused :/ can somebody please inform me as to how it really works!!!
Space Penguin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store