Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Aug 9, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1
Dirtfox
macrumors newbie

Advice to change displayed photo on screen via computer

Afternoon!

I'd like some suggestions on apps or already built in features that would allow me to accomplish the following:

I have an iPod Touch 1st gen and a iPhone 4s, and the laptop they are synched to. I would like to be able to use controls on the computer to make a photo display on either or both of the iPod and iPhone fullscreen without touching the mobile device. The photo can be preloaded onto the device, though a way to push a photo from the computer would be a bonus. It's optional whether or not this method needs to have the 10-pin cable attached at the time. The laptop and devices will be on the same wireless network.

Any thoughts?
Dirtfox is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2013, 07:27 PM   #2
Thraun
macrumors regular

I honestly don't think that's possible.
Thraun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Dirtfox
macrumors newbie

Found something after looking for a while!

Air Display is an app that lets me use the iOS device as a second monitor. I can then use the computer's picture viewing programs to fullscreen it on my 'second display'.
Dirtfox is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch