Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marklight

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
I have a 1st gen Time Capsule. Using mountain Lion and the newest version of airport utility .

I'd like to just get a list of the IP addresses and devices connected to my Time Capsule via ethernet (or even wireless for that matter). I can't see anything in the settings menu that would let me view connected devices.

Any tips?

***The Topic should saw airport utility and not express

Last edited:

drsox

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2011
Xhystos
I have a 1st gen Time Capsule. Using mountain Lion and the newest version of airport utility .

I'd like to just get a list of the IP addresses and devices connected to my Time Capsule via ethernet (or even wireless for that matter). I can't see anything in the settings menu that would let me view connected devices.

Any tips?

***The Topic should saw airport utility and not express

It doesn't exist apart from those devices where you have set an IP address via a MAC number.
If you want to list all devices that are visible, then you need to get an App. Search in the App Store.
I have IP Scanner Pro (see : http://10base-t.com). I have the OSX version and the iPad/iPhone version. Excellent.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.