Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guigonca

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2009
I'm pretty sure this game is hacked, I can't understand how a level 20's kill me with only 2 shots and i'm level 60's with armor full equiped

Can't continue spend my money.....

It's not fair

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm pretty sure this game is hacked, I can't understand how a level 20's kill me with only 2 shots and i'm level 60's with armor full equiped

Can't continue spend my money.....

It's not fair

They're probably buying promo weapons and killing you with them.

I haven't spent a single dollar on that game.... I also have 194 power cells burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm at level 50.

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.

It's not fair

I'm sorry :p

I've been on a hot streak (33, 5000), and the antimatter gun is like an extension of my body. Last night I took on a lvl76 (5500), destroyed the poor guy.

The game this followed from was one where I got smashed by two lvl 65's. So it was a good way to end the day.

Pika

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2008
Japan
Hello, im back with Rank 90

4a0d78cb.jpg

Today there's a new weapon:

3876ae0d.jpg

Mr.King

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2010
Guys guys guys...

Guys and girls gather round.. imma a lvl 36 and my skill lvl is already 7800. i can usually place 1st or 2nd in a round and at my skill lvl i constantly play people that are 20-30 lvls higher than me (i once beat a 94) a.k.a. im pretty good at this game. Lemme tell you guys that prolly within the week 3/19/10 ill be in the top 25 world ranked skill lvl. Trust me i know what im doin in this game. If you guys dont believe me look me up: mrk1ng. thats my tag for eliminate. if you guys need tips ill be glad to answer questions: becerra5645@gmail.com.

Root for me guys!!!
thanks, mrk1ng

wadahell

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2010
eliminate coop loot

the coop mode has came out and i want to know what will happen if you get 2 of the same loot

Mr.King

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2010
Info and the update?

Guys,

What do u guys think about the new update. I dont like it very much.. co-op is fantastic but the new matchmaking system blows... Reason being, Im lvl 36 but my skill lvl (was 7850) is now 7400! My skill lvl has never gone up since the update because im playing people who are my lvl hence they have skill lvls of like 3000 or 4000. Its so frustrating! Tell the guys at the top, i already sent in a request for the change! If u guys wanna follow me my name is: mrk1ng. Ill be at the top of the leaderboards soon if they change back the matchmaking system =). A side note and a little tip... if u havent picked up the hurricane.... do it! by far the best weapon yet, i already requested they make like sum sorta sniper weapon.. that would be cool... any way i hope they fix the problem. Ohh one last thing if any one has any questions for me or wants any tips email me at: becerra5645@gmail.com. Thanks Guys, mrk1ng

Revomonster

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2010
Battery

Is there a way to hack this game so that I can refresh by battery charges without buying them on itunes?

Revomonster

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2010
Problem

I was playing Eliminate pro this morning and my ipod battery died on my. i fully charged it and for some reason it will not connect to the eliminate server so that I can play some more. I have a 3g ipod touch 32gb. I am using the same network that I was this morning. Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem? I was thinking that maby the eliminate server was down. Any help would be helpful.

Kanadinator

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2010
- Plasma Gun & Auto Rifle are the best for close distance attacks.
- Gravity Hook is great to get items and credits remaining in the zone.
- Rocket & Antimatter are good for snipping long distance attacks.
- Vaporizer is just a useless lazer gun that cause less damage.

What is wrong with you? You think the vaporizer is stupid and that antimatter is a snipping weapon? MESSED UP BUDDY you know ho SLOW the antimater and the rocket laucher is. Besides Vaporizer is in fact the second best and most popular after the Mag-Rail PRO because Mag rail PRO is for rank 55 and over making it the most supirior weapon of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BurningRed

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2010
So rate my profile.

So im a level 33 and have a skill at around 3000, um i havent played deathmatch so my skill should have been higher becuase i have been playing co-op alot :). I use most of the time vaporizer, I do have a rocket launcher dual cannon jr. and hurricane. I think i kill poeple way easy with vaporizer becuase i can aim the weapon at poeples head. Add me anyone I want to play against you:) My name on the elminate pro is Burningred807. I have a sentry armor also. I dont always get first probaly cuase i rarely upgrade my sentry. Post any tip for me:)

Revomonster

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2010
I fixed my last problem. I playing the eliminate pro version of eliminate. In the section where I buy weapons and it does not show the hurricane gun or whatever it is called. I have access of everything else like the vaporizer and the rocket launcher and all of the guns below that. Do I need to get a different version of the game so that I can use that weapon?

D3AD-P3NGU1N

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2010
New Clan (The Renegade Ninjas)

If you play Eliminate Peo and would like to b part of my new clan then all you have to do is go to my website- http://therenegadeninjas.yolasite.com/ -and follow the instructions to put your name in my blog. Plz join so when I have enough members I can organise clan wars with he other big clans in Eliminate, so we can eventually become globally known.

darkcloud38

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2010
wazzzzup!

wazzup people this is darkcloud38(also my eliminate pro username) i just want to let yall know dat the best weapon so far iis...are!
1:the menacer
2:huricane
3:magrail and ripper
4:hellfire
5:vaporizor...sorry cant spell these weapons
6:titan
thoes are the top six but # 1 is the best for now just buy it pro or fully upgrade the JR and u got a killing machine trust me far best
dont forget to add me porfavor/please
agin my name is darkcloud38 il be on as mush as possible

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
LMAO is prob ur skils is rly low for a level 50 and i know now ur a level 90 but dude ur skill so low

He got bored when he got to the cap of 50. So he intentionally burned his skill down. I do that when I get bored, which happens a lot in this lag filled game on my 3G.

darkcloud38

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2010
He got bored when he got to the cap of 50. So he intentionally burned his skill down. I do that when I get bored, which happens a lot in this lag filled game on my 3G.

ohhh so they put u in battles wit other ppl based on ur skills eh...ima burn down my skillls lol

darkcloud38

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2010
dont burn down ur skills no more it dont work no more!
any ways yea ppl do play this game it may get boring some times but now they added new weapons soo is better

hey hey yall the new vaporizer is coming i forgot the name is like stinger or some thing i heard is a really gud weapon because some dude tested it and he said it kicks butt.start saving!

hey hey yall the new vaporizer is coming i forgot the name is like stinger or some thing i heard is a really gud weapon because some dude tested it and he said it kicks butt.start saving!

ok the new gun sucks dont buy it really sucks...lets just hope eliminate comes up with something better

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.