Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boomish69

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
London
Dude, that's like asking who's president of operations.

no it's liek asking " Who is president of design" ie some who knows about design thats actually better than Jonny Ive, I think the question was pretty obvious. Thats not CEO of design thats President..weird job titles..what must it be like to earn that much money!!

otismotive77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
Jony please change the design of the iphone, it's really old and boring, in my opinion the look of the iOS and the iphone should have been changed at the same time

carestudio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2008
Jony please change the design of the iphone, it's really old and boring, in my opinion the look of the iOS and the iphone should have been changed at the same time

next iphone will be round shape or similar to the design of iRobot, but much smaller :) just my guess from new MacPro

otismotive77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
next iphone will be round shape or similar to the design of iRobot, but much smaller :) just my guess from new MacPro

i hope they change it, it doesn't really matter what the new design will look like it just looks more logical to change the look of ios and iphone at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.