Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Sep 24, 2014, 05:45 PM   #1326
iir
macrumors newbie

Hi everybody, my name is Ivan and i've been a lurker for quite a while now. Got into apple via a work issued mbp 17, and have been looking to replicate that level of productivity for a while now. I am currently a student studying computer vision for underwater applications, and I'm stoked to be here!
iir is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:56 AM   #1327
Jspiegs
macrumors member

hey, I'm Justin, or I go by Spiegs online. It's short for my last name. I've just been getting into forums (and have started my own) and I got the iPhone 6 the day it came out! Gonna be around here a lot!
Old Sep 25, 2014, 11:09 PM   #1328
Hoppimike
macrumors newbie

Hi guys, just an Apple newbie saying hello!

Hi there

I know there isn't a specific forum section for this so I hope it's OK!

Basically I'm a long term Windows, Linux and Android user, but very recently I had a growing interest in Apple, particularly since the release of iOS 7 and the iPhone 5C.

Personally, I like a bright, colourful interface so it really appealed to me, and I wasn't enjoying Android much anymore, so I tried an iPhone and absolutely loved it!

So anyway, glad to be here!

For now I only have a 4S running iOS 7.1.2 but it's early days for me and I'll upgrade when I can

Looking forward to meeting you all and chatting!

Mike
Hoppimike is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2014, 01:48 AM   #1329
Dex762
macrumors newbie

Gday

Gday Im Sam, been long time lurker on this forum for a while so i join up

Im from Australia, Yes i own Imac desktop 21" 2011, Ipad 3, Iphone 4s, now newer Iphone 6 it doesnt mean im biggest fan lol

i also have gaming computer as PC as well (expert of PC but not really but the software is the pain in the ass sometimes) i do build PC as well

Btw why did i buy apple for some reason?? well i have a few friends who have imac (desktop and laptop) iphone etc that caught me interested and brought desktop 21" 2011 (little over priced but worth it) and when my siblings got iphone been blah blah blah about iphone so i thought hmmmm interesting again so i got 4s, my friend saw that i got iphone 4s told me that i can plug to imac (they showing me theirs iphone to plug on imac i was surprise ) and few weeks later i brought ipad 3, so yeah over the years i have been learning so much and fall in love with apple

I have heard about iphone 6 it keep me very interesting and keep eyeing on about it so couple weeks ago i have pre order to get iphone 6 then finally got iphone 6 last friday it the first day launch (they mail out thursday night from the phone company) lol i blah blah to my siblings they are all jealous that i got iphone 6 finally lol so they are getting iphone 6 soon
Old Sep 26, 2014, 06:18 AM   #1330
macmacguy
macrumors regular

As a new member, I want to say hi to you all.

The only Mac product I own for the moment is an iPhone 4S, but I'm really looking forward to go further on, and to buy a laptop in the near future. I have only good thoughts about all the products.
macmacguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2014, 01:34 AM   #1331
Myko
macrumors newbie

Hola

Dear Folks,

It is with great pleasure that I salute each and everyone of you members of this great community. I have, for quite some time, "lurked" around the Forum and finally decided to join in and voice my opinion on various topics. I hope to slowly work my way up the ranks and leave my newbie status behind as I share with all of you my "two cents".

Please feel free to ask or point out anything that can help me and every other new member become more productive members of this community.

Thank you and look forward to meeting many if not all of you in future chats.
Myko is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2014, 03:16 PM   #1332
Sparkeze
macrumors 6502a

Hello! I've been reading MacRumors here and there for awhile but never knew there was a forum until I recently found it while looking for iPhone 6+ preorder info.

My dad brought home an original Mac when I was a kid and I had a 6 year old SE that I used in college until the X eyed frowny face appeared. I have many fond memories of playing Loadrunner on these.

Currently, I have a '13 MBA and various mobile devices and this forum has been a huge vault of information.
Sparkeze is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:47 AM   #1333
Rod Rick
macrumors newbie

Hi friends !!!
What you have been up to ??
I am new here i recently join this great discussion community let me introduce my self to you .. I'm running a Transportation company where i have provide all range of cars for your trip or travel in Gold Coast to anywhere !!!
This is reliable option for those visitors who don't know the destinations in other country they can contact here !!!
Enjoy Take Care
Cheers
Rod Rick is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion