Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Uh oh,,, do I see an upset in the Team mscriv and Jackalopes game!!?!?!?!?

What do you mean upset?!? It's victory or bust for me, in other words, losing was never a consideration. :D

I need the SF defense to totally destroy Atlanta tonight.

Possible, but 23 points from a defense is a lot to ask. I totally whiffed playing Reggie Bush over Leveon Bell. I thought the Lions would take care of business against the Giants. If the SF Def does go off tonight that one RB error will haunt me. :eek:

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Possible, but 23 points from a defense is a lot to ask. I totally whiffed playing Reggie Bush over Leveon Bell. I thought the Lions would take care of business against the Giants. If the SF Def does go off tonight that one RB error will haunt me. :eek:

Agreed. If I would have played Brown over Peterson, I would have already won. :(

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Even though I came in last, I still like this league, mainly because of the interaction between the managers on this forum!!!

Count me in for next year!!!!!!!

Congrats mscriv for the victory!!!!!!!

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Even though I came in last, I still like this league, mainly because of the interaction between the managers on this forum!!!

Count me in for next year!!!!!!!

Congrats mscriv for the victory!!!!!!!

Agreed. I had a great time with this league. Definitely in for next year as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.