Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 27, 2013, 05:11 AM   #26
albertbush7
macrumors newbie

Well, the above mentioned issue has become one of the common problem, my friend David also suffers a lot when he accidentally deleted all its .mov files. He tried every possible steps to get them back but he fails to do that. But one day, he came to know about MOV Recovery Software that works well. Therefore, i advised you to make of this advance & sophisticated tool and get all your data back. You can try this:

http://www.mov-recovery.com/complete...of-memory-card
albertbush7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2014, 10:56 AM   #27
loweman01
macrumors newbie

.dat .mov repair? how?

So, I used Skysoft data repair to grab video (.mov) files I accidentally deleted off a SD card from using my canon.

GOT THE FILES BACK, The are the right size 3GB, etc but I don't see anything but BLACK when I use quicktime to play them. ALSO was a corresponding .dat file that came with EACH file i recovered. How do I repair this? any Ideas?
loweman01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2014, 04:26 PM   #28
Anjelina Methew
macrumors newbie

Try Remo MOV repair application.. this application helped me lot to recover my most valuable mov file when it was corrupted due to virus attacks.
Anjelina Methew is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store