Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:50 PM   #876
yourtoys7
macrumors 6502

Bruno by Blacksmith-Labs

Bruno by Blacksmith-Labs
Leather is probably the best I have ever tried... Extremely high quality, I just can't get used to carrying on my belt, got black apple leather case.
This one is For Sale... email me if interested yourtoys7 at gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phone1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	476615   Click image for larger version

Name:	phone3.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	476616   Click image for larger version

Name:	phone2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	476617  

Old Aug 5, 2014, 03:47 PM   #877
Liljeberg
macrumors newbie

Review

I have written a review of the Atelier Pall Leather Sleeve which I got myself instead of the iCase Leather (reviewed by me earlier in this thread). The review is available here: http://chli.se/atelierpallreview
Liljeberg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2014, 12:45 AM   #878
ashleyvolkert
macrumors newbie

Sorry if it was already discussed. Are there any good belt leather cases with credit card compartment that can accommodate ip5 in a slim plastic case?
ashleyvolkert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2014, 01:15 PM   #879
Dascoyne
macrumors 6502

The Nodus case is what I'm using now and I love it.

One distinguishing feature is that it uses this weird micro-suction material that is as sticky as any adhesive. The benefit is that it doesn't leave a residue and can be used over and over again.

At first it looked like a normal sticky pad (see photo). I can't even see the pits on the surface so at first I thought the "suction gimmick" was BS. After some months I have "reused" it several times without loss of strength. (Cleaning the surface with tape occasionally seems to work well).

When my iPhone is in hot weather (e.g. Hot dashboard) I would to worry about some adhesives turning into soft glue. With the microsuction it's as if it's bonded to the phone - it's that strong. And yet I can peel it off with no hassle. I love it.

Also the leather is really nice quality and the stitching is top notch.

There are also nice details like inner suede lining and the build quality is superb.

It's marketed as a luxury item, though, and it's priced accordingly.

I got it as a Kickstarter so I got a bargain. I'm not sure I would pay full retail. 59. You can get 20% off with discount code. PM me for it if you're interested because I don't remember it. http://thenoduscollection.com

Here's the microsuction surface.
It actually looks like tape - even up close. The only difference is that I've been able to apply it multiple times without losing stickiness.... Plus there's no residue.

I even tried it with a Spigen case. As long as the back is slick the stuff will stick. I later got rid of the Spigen shell and use it on a naked phone.

Dascoyne is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2014, 01:05 AM   #880
smileycon
macrumors newbie

I really like this Genuine Natural Leather Handmade Case
Amazon.com: Genuine Natural Leather Handmade Case for Apple Iphone 5 5s S Book Wallet Id Holder Credit cards Slim
smileycon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2014, 04:54 PM   #881
ryan.london
macrumors newbie

Handmade

Hi everyone,

This is Ryan, I do custom and bespoke leather and wool felt cases.
Please check out my website at ryanlondon.com
Any idea is welcommed! I have hundreds of sales on Etsy as well with excellent feedback!

Cant wait to hear from you guys!

Have a nice weekend!
Ryan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	485748  
ryan.london is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2014, 04:58 PM   #882
ryan.london