Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vandrv

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
I'm not sure if I can even explain my problem or if it can be fixed, but here goes; I have a second generation Ipod Touch that I use to play music in my car.I have a Honda Accord that I have installed a Blitzsafe adapter in. I am now a subscriber to Spotify Premium and have loaded music from it onto the Ipod. If I plug the Ipod into the car, my Itunes music starts playing automatically. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I'm not sure if I can even explain my problem or if it can be fixed, but here goes; I have a second generation Ipod Touch that I use to play music in my car.I have a Honda Accord that I have installed a Blitzsafe adapter in. I am now a subscriber to Spotify Premium and have loaded music from it onto the Ipod. If I plug the Ipod into the car, my Itunes music starts playing automatically. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help

Delete the music from iTunes in your music app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.