Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1
tl01
macrumors 6502a

Receipt issues

Last week I took in my iPad minis and bought apple care plus for them. I also bought two additional items at the apple store. The warranties and one item were on one charge and the other item was separate. They always e mail me my receipt and some times it takes a few minutes to get it. I only ever received the receipt for the second transaction with one item. I called my credit card company and they have both charges. Anyone know the best way to get my receipt? I have the number starting with R that appears with the bar code on the e mailed receipt. The credit card company gave it to me. Has anyone ever had to track down their receipt? Start with the store or call apple customer service?
tl01 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:08 PM   #2
WhiteIphone5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl01 View Post
Last week I took in my iPad minis and bought apple care plus for them. I also bought two additional items at the apple store. The warranties and one item were on one charge and the other item was separate. They always e mail me my receipt and some times it takes a few minutes to get it. I only ever received the receipt for the second transaction with one item. I called my credit card company and they have both charges. Anyone know the best way to get my receipt? I have the number starting with R that appears with the bar code on the e mailed receipt. The credit card company gave it to me. Has anyone ever had to track down their receipt? Start with the store or call apple customer service?
Apple customer service
WhiteIphone5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 08:26 PM   #3
tl01
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteIphone5 View Post
Apple customer service
I called the apple store and gave them the number from the credit card company and they were able to find it and e mail it to me. Woohoo!
tl01 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad