Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
What would be the added value compared to stay active here in the real MacRumors community ?

All of the advantages of any social networking site over just a forum. Real profiles, and news feeds. Easier picture sharing. No need for a specific thread, just start "talking".

EDIT: Although the [WW] games would be much more interesting with we were using G+ Hangouts...

Last edited:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Not really interested. Google+ doesn't have a discussion friendly interface. Just like most social networks. People are most likely not going to read comments, especially when they're heated opinions that take up most of the page. The only person it benefits is the person posting the post.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
All of the advantages of any social networking site over just a forum. Real profiles, and news feeds. Easier picture sharing. No need for a specific thread, just start "talking".

EDIT: Although the [WW] games would be much more interesting with we were using G+ Hangouts...

But also the disadvantages: I don't really want to merge all G+, FB, twitter, LinkedIn, Yammer. Keep the things a bit separate is not too bad. But I also admit I didn't yet tried G+ too much; G for ghost town ? ;)

Also I assume MR need the traffic for continue getting enough advertisement funds.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.