Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Apr 19, 2013, 10:35 PM   #1
devinthomas
macrumors newbie

Help identify Mac OS Classic game

I don't have much to go on, but there was a game for Mac OS classic that was a bit like the Sims, it allowed you to furnish and design rooms, but I don't think there were any actual people. I remember playing it religiously in Elementary School on the old colorful iMacs. Someone else has to remember what I'm talking about.
devinthomas is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 10:57 PM   #2
pknz
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinthomas View Post
I don't have much to go on, but there was a game for Mac OS classic that was a bit like the Sims, it allowed you to furnish and design rooms, but I don't think there were any actual people. I remember playing it religiously in Elementary School on the old colorful iMacs. Someone else has to remember what I'm talking about.
I doubt it'll be this but Glider Pro had a level editor that let you design rooms...?
pknz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2013, 12:03 AM   #3
devinthomas
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknz View Post
I doubt it'll be this but Glider Pro had a level editor that let you design rooms...?
Nope, I Googled that one and that's not it. Similar visually. I think it was a *touch* more detailed.
devinthomas is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2013, 12:15 AM   #4
pknz
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinthomas View Post
Nope, I Googled that one and that's not it. Similar visually. I think it was a *touch* more detailed.
There are a number of Macintosh Classic games lists out there, you could have a look through them and see if you can find the game you're after.

http://macintoshgarden.org/games also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Macintosh_games
pknz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games