Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
I was looking for a 256GB Air 2012 model in refurb store but didn't find any other then 128GB model .. was wondering if any one here ordered a 128GB but got a 256GB model .?

Johnny Alien

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2012
I was looking for a 256GB Air 2012 model in refurb store but didn't find any other then 128GB model .. was wondering if any one here ordered a 128GB but got a 256GB model .?

If that ever happens I assume it has to be extremely rare. There are going to be more base models in the refurb section than anything else as percentage-wise that is likely what they sell the most of. On top of that the holidays have likely drained the refurb section of most out of the ordinary configurations. You just have to do a waiting game when it comes to refurbs.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
If that ever happens I assume it has to be extremely rare. There are going to be more base models in the refurb section than anything else as percentage-wise that is likely what they sell the most of. On top of that the holidays have likely drained the refurb section of most out of the ordinary configurations. You just have to do a waiting game when it comes to refurbs.

Ok, cause I have Ben checking since a week now... Didn't see any 2012s with 256gb ram

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.