Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neel.j.patel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
Cheney/Spokane,WA
Hi my name is Neel Patel. Me and my girlfriend will be moving to the Phoenix area in the summer. (Early June). I recently graduated with a Recreation Managment degrees and a minor in Marketing. I was wondering how the job scene is in Arizona? I know its rough everywhere but the general market? Anyways hows the social life etc? Any recommendation for landing a jo? Any input would be appreciated :)

JoshMKB24

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2013
Midwest
Where in Phoenix are you looking to live? If I were to move there permanently I would want to live in Old Town in Scottsdale as that is where all the bars/clubs/restaurants are that I like. It sounds like you are married, so I would probably suggest something like Tempe or Chandler, it will be a little cheaper. For example, my female companion at the moment used to live in Chandler and got a 1 bedroom that was around 1000 sq ft in a place called "The Atrium" and she paid 800/month, she just moved to Old Town and pays around 1000 and gets 750 sq ft.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.