Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Jan 20, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Eldiablojoe
macrumors 6502a

Help syncing iPhoto events to iPhone5

Running the latest versions of both iPhoto '11 (9.4.2) and iOS (6.0.2) on a MacBook running OS X (10.7.5).

I'm not able to get all 258 of my iPhoto events onto my iPhone5. I synced them all over, and the phone still has 14.8 GB of space left. I wouldn't normally sync everything I have onto my iPhone, I'm having issues getting a few events even recognized in iTunes with my iPhone5 attached and recognized

Specifically, while I can view a 60 photo event from yesterday in iPhoto, I cannot get it, or a handful of others, onto my iPhone. This particular event I made a PhotoStream album on my phone and shared it with some family members while I was still at the event.

Could that have anything to do with why I can't get that event onto my iPhone as a regular event?

Just seems like weirdness to me. Thanks for our input.

EDJ
Eldiablojoe is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography