Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JesperA

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 10, 2012
Sweden
Hi!

I just upgraded from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion, everything seems to work great (except that it removed all my MySQL databases, i knew ML Server dropped the MySQL but i didnt think they actually would remove the db files when upgrading, oh well, i had backup anyway)

The thing is, i cant seem to get "Websites" to work, i had alot of virtual hosts when i used Snow Leopard and it worked great, just add more sites when needed.....done, but not in Mountain Lion.

The standard "Server Website" and "Server Website (SSL)" works great, but not the ones that i add.

Dont know what i have missed:

Server app:
001.png

002.png

003.png

It works on the "base IP" (192.168.1.42)
004.png

But 192.168.1.42:51001 doesnt wor:
005.png

Any ideas on what i could have missed?

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Just throwing it out there. Perhaps a firewall problem. Are you trying to access the page from the same computer? If so you could try 127.0.0.1:51001

I would also change the 'domain name' to something like forum.local, the IP address field is under it. Since the default ones are working, try to duplicate them as much as possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.