Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old May 22, 2012, 08:06 PM   #1
jjk454ss
macrumors 68040

Forklift on sale, great for SSH

I wanted to post this because I have seen lots of posts asking about the best ssh app or best way to transfer to/from your iPhone. I have always used Cyberduck, but I saw that forklift was on sale today(it was on MacRumors Mac Blog today), but I thought this should be on the news for jailbreakers. So far I am loving it. And its 0.99 right now, reg 29.99

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1374418
jjk454ss is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2
3bs
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
I wanted to post this because I have seen lots of posts asking about the best ssh app or best way to transfer to/from your iPhone. I have always used Cyberduck, but I saw that forklift was on sale today(it was on MacRumors Mac Blog today), but I thought this should be on the news for jailbreakers. So far I am loving it. And its 0.99 right now, reg 29.99

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1374418
Someone doesn't seem happy that you posted it here and down voted you but I changed that

Thanks though. I haven't been reading the stuff they post these days so I didn't know about this.
3bs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 08:16 PM   #3
jjk454ss
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bs View Post
Someone doesn't seem happy that you posted it here and down voted you but I changed that

Thanks though. I haven't been reading the stuff they post these days so I didn't know about this.
Yeah, I don't always see that stuff either, I think it was posted on the macrumors Facebook page. But I figured others might be interested, I guess not everyone.
jjk454ss is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2012, 08:33 PM   #4
nwmtnbiker
macrumors 65816

Thanks I would have never seen it if you didn't post it. I've been using Cyberduck but will give this a go. I also fixed the down rating
nwmtnbiker is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks