Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Oct 11, 2013, 09:51 AM   #76
Jason B
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmoke View Post
i really liked this app. saved me a lot of time. and it's very convenient.

if you feel that Apple made a mistake discontinuing this service, send a feedback. i did.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/cards.html

----------

yea. but sending cards outside the country, like to be specific, Australia, where my cousins live, would take 3 weeks to get the cards delivered. unlike with Cards it would only take roughly a week.
Thanks. Filled it out as well.

On the Ink app, it's only a "postcard"? With no actual card?
Jason B is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2013, 05:57 PM   #77
beegie
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by musika View Post
I guess they couldn't figure out how to make flat enough cards.
That is hilarious! Keep watch for the "Newer-than-new Improved Flatter-than-flat version! Total blinding-white cardstock only. Faint, barely legible fonts to allow the card's lack-of-content to shine! Your recipients will thank you! Free OTA automatic downloads to all iOS's while you are sleeping, no questions asked, just in time for the Holiday Cards Season! Apple Ingenuity: It's Our Pleasure to Serve You'"
beegie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion