Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GolferC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
Our classroom is getting 21 iPads through a grant. I’m looking for a secure cart that will both sync and charge them. The Apple iPad carts holds 30 iPads and is very expensive. Can anyone make an alternate suggestion for a secure cart with a lower capacity?

Firesign3394

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2011
Minnesota
Our classroom is getting 21 iPads through a grant. I’m looking for a secure cart that will both sync and charge them. The Apple iPad carts holds 30 iPads and is very expensive. Can anyone make an alternate suggestion for a secure cart with a lower capacity?

Talk to your industrial tech department and see if they can create you one. That's what my school did.

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
Being as any type of secure iPad charging cart is a highly specialized piece of equipment I doubt that you will find one for cheap.

DynastyG

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2012
We have a compact Datamation cart that charges and syncs 24 iPads. It is unbelievably secure and about $600.00 less that the Apple/Bretford cart. I would recommend giving them a try. There's more info available about this product at www.ipadcarts.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.