Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Apr 3, 2013, 09:06 AM   #51
AppleRobert
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by colodane View Post
My only request is that Apple get the mini and the full size iPad on the same release cycle. Will be replacing my iPad 2 in the next few months and would like to see - all at once - what the new models of both sizes provide so that I can make an informed decision.
I do not think it will happen. I believe they will release the ipad 5 first and give folks something to ponder about waiting for a Mini 2. If they release a Mini 2 first with retina, I bet folks will not have much of a decision at all to make waiting for the ipad 5 especially if the new Mini is $329.

Your move, Apple. The OP is already stunned by the Mini.
AppleRobert is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2013, 05:22 PM   #52
Shanghaichica
macrumors 6502a

I love my ipad mini. I've had it for about 3 months now and I use it all the time. The form factor is excellent. It's so light and easy to hold and carry around. The design is beautiful. I can even put it in my small handbag and it doesn't weigh me down at all. The screen size is just right for me, it's not too small as other 7 inch tablets are and is big enough, so I don't need a 10 inch tablet. I used to have a nexus 7 and a Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 Since I got the mini I sold them both as the mini is just perfect.
Shanghaichica is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad